ThreadSol is changing how billions of garments around the world are being planned.
Working with us isn’t!
Come make history with the awesome, most curious people from every discipline.
Our team is growing and we’d love to hire you.
Every day brings in new challenges and we work together to meet them. Take a look at our life at ThreadSol: from parties and hack days to trips, movies, lunch and lots of laughing.
Job duties would include:
- Generation of new sales leads via direct customer engagement including targeted web search in scientific databases scientific publications, and e‐mail/telephone contact with researchers who are potential customers.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets for all active geographies.
- Strong communication skills in English and the ability to ask questions and listen are the keys to success in this role.
Key tasks and duties:
1. Prospecting for new clients (generation of data base)
2. Direct communication with prospect via e‐mail and telephone to promote ThreadSol and its
3. Execute campaigns based on the marketing plan
4. Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other
marketing and sales activities
5. Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
7. Recording of all lead gen activities in the CRM & Excel sheets
8. Market research feedback
9. Coordinating with other pre-sales executives & lead generation agencies (if any)
10. Build lead gen executive profile on LinkedIn
11. Identify prospects & build connections on LinkedIn
12. Create budgets for the campaign based on lead requirement
14. Identify innovative approaches for lead generation
15. Create customized communication based on the campaign
16. Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your manager